Monday 28 January 2013

Discipline: Vitamins forthe Mind by Jim Rohn

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.

The best time to set up a new discipline is when the idea is strong.

One discipline always leads to another discipline.

All disciplines affect each other. Mistakenly the man says, "This is the only area where I let down." Not true. Every letdown affects the rest. Not to think so is naive.

Discipline is the foundation upon which all success is built. Lack of discipline inevitably leads to failure.

Discipline has within it the potential for creating future miracles.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i belіеѵe that i notiсеd you νisіted my web ѕite thus і got here to return the choоse?
    .I'm attempting to to find issues to improve my web site!I assume its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

    Also visit my web site - hcg diet reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable comments.