Monday 17 September 2012

Happy Birthday Jim Rohn

Monday is the 82nd birthday of my mentor, the late Jim Rohn. It is cause for me to pause one more time to offer gratitude for the profound influence this man had on my life (and the lives of millions of others).

I've only experienced Jim through his recordings, and never his live presentation (my loss), still his simple and workable teachings have already had a significant impact on me.


Jim Said, “If you want to have more… you have to BECOME more.” He said, “Success is not a doing process, it is a becoming process. What you do, what you pursue, will allude you—it can be like chasing butterflies. Success is something you attract by the person you become.”

“Wow,” I thought. This was the first time I had heard this twist of perspective, insight and wisdom. Jim was full of countless ideas and strategies such as this - all equally powerful in life-changing possibility.

Jim continued, “For things to improve, you have to improve. For things to get better, you have to get better. For things to change, you have to change. When you change, everything changes for you.”

Those were the keys to the kingdom for me and what launched me on my constant, unrelenting and never-ending journey of continuous personal development.

And he was right. The next year I tripled my income to over seven-figures a year and within four years was a self-made multi-millionaire. And I wasn’t doing any more than I had before I heard Jim. My doing wasn’t different, but the ‘Who’ I was doing it was… and that made all the difference in the world.

Thank you Jim. I am grateful that you took the effort to record these powerful materials, and because you did I still have access to your wisdom. Wisdom that I will be a serious student of throughout my life.

Thank You Jim Rohn, You are immortal through your teachings & philosophies..

1 comment:

Thanks for your valuable comments.